Developer events have reached saturation point, meaning a poorly planned and executed event will quickly become white noise. Let us help you avoid that trap.
First the good news.
Events are the cornerstone of pretty much every technical community in all corners of the globe. Even in our connected digital age, nothing seems to beat the experience of coming together with like minded individuals to learn, to meet new people, to spark ideas, to move forward.
Now the bad news.
- Because events are the cornerstone of every technical community it means that we have reached saturation point. In amongst that 24/7 hustle & bustle, a poorly planned and executed event will quickly become white noise.
- Because events can be executed independently of your wider organisation they are sometimes viewed as a “quick win” for the marketing team, as they are a tangible, visible demonstration that they are out there “making an impact” (in theory)
Events are the most resource intensive, expensive marketing you can undertake to reach developers, and to the uninitiated, event ROI can be hard to articulate.
Invest time upfront with us to avoid that head scratching moment when a week after your event has finished, you struggle to figure out exactly what you got in return for your money.
Who is it for?
The Developer Event Playbook is an interactive session designed for your key Marketing people.
A 90 minute interactive presentation with Q&A which covers:
- Event Classification
- Do Your Research
- Plan Everything, Assume Nothing
- The Perfect Pitch
- Your People Are Your Brand
- Steal The Show With A Stand Out Booth
- Successful Events Are A Campaign In Themselves
- But We Want To Do Our Own Thing!
- Your Event Roadmap
- The Litmus Test – Event ROI And Metrics
- The Do’s And Don’ts Of Event Marketing
If you are interested in discussing this product, please get in touch.